Policies & Coverages

The Society writes personal lines property coverages with major emphasis on homeowner policies. Dwelling fire, personal articles floater and personal umbrella liability policies are available for qualified policyholders.

Homeowners Policy:
A homeowners insurance policy is a package policy that combines more than one coverage in a single policy form.

Condo Unit Owners Policy:
Coverage for the owner of a condo unit occupied as a primary or secondary residence.

Dwelling Fire Policy:
Coverage for one or two-family dwellings that are tenant occupied

Renters Policy:
Coverage for a tenant renting a home or an apartment.

Personal Umbrella Liability Policy:
Additional coverage for personal liability. This policy provides coverage for personal liability after coverage has been exhausted under your underlying homeowners, auto, and/or boat policies.

Additional Coverages That Can Be Added To Your Homeowners Policy:
Equipment Breakdown | Service Line | Earthquake | Scheduled Personal Property | Water Sewer Backup

Learn More »