How to Switch to Our New Paperless Option
- We are excited that you are considering a paperless option for your policy and billing correspondence. Here are just some of the reasons why going paperless benefits us all:
- Reduces our costs so we can pass the savings on to our members.
- You’ll receive your premium statement and policy information by email, days earlier than through the post office.
- You can view or print your billing and policy anytime, at your convenience.
- You’ll reduce clutter, save paper, and help the environment.
- Reduce potential virus exposure or other contaminant risk.
How to Enroll
- Go to the member portal at member.mutual-assurance.com (or click Member Login red button above).
- Create an account | Log in to your account.
- Click Profile (upper right).
- Scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Look for the “Go Paperless” section.
- Select Paperless for each policy.
- Verify that the correct email address is listed.
- Your selections are automatically saved.
All of your policies will be listed. You will need to make the paperless selection for each.
You have the option of having different email destinations for any policy.
If you have any questions, please contact your service rep who is always happy to help you!